Friday, April 27, 2012

technological skills

I have learned SO much since I have been here, but one thing that I didn't consider being something about which I would learn more is my technological/computer skills.  It's amazing how dependent I am on my computer for class preparation.   I had never even used a flash drive before I came to Ecuador, which is now a no-brainer!  In order to listen to a CD, have access to a CD-ROM, or print something I have had to use Esperanza's CD player, her computer, and her printer.  Fortunately she is very generous with everything, but the big deal for me is that I have figured out how to do it all.  This helps enormously in lesson planning and preparation.

Below is a photo of my work space with my computer, with flash drive; Esperanza's computer with CD-ROM; CD player (to listen to CD's for listening skills for my students); and printer.  Small work space, but more than sufficient!




No comments:

Post a Comment