Saturday, April 28, 2012

Centro de Estudios Interamericanos


Not only is CEDEI (Centro de Estudios Interamericanos), the school where I teach, highly respected, but it's pretty.  Here are some photos from 2 of the 3 sites where I teach.


a garden area in the back of the building that houses administrative offices, the library, and many classrooms; I teach 2 classes here Monday through Thursday  

sign in front of the school building where I teach on Saturdays; the fence in front of the sign is  not an unusual sight, as everything in the country is protected by walls and fences

stairs to get to my Saturday classroom (on the 3rd floor); one of my students  is currently on crutches due to an injury--I really don't know how he navigates the stairs.

nicely landscaped grounds of the building where I teach on Saturday

front entrance to the school where I teach on Saturday



No comments:

Post a Comment